- February 1st, 2008 at 5:54 am by --KALEB NATION-- -
Lots going on:
- Signed up a few new affiliates for the show
- Got a new site for the show
- Kaza Kingsley said she will be playing my Erec Rex video at schools coming up this year on her tour.
- My first Izzy video has gotten over 4,000 views
- My Man-gibon video has gotten over 1,070 views in 3 days, and I didn’t even send it anywhere.
- My inHumanities test wasn’t half bad. Luckily I knew Frankenstein pretty well.
- Caught up with somebody I haven’t talked to in many years
- Finally heard a Amy Winehouse song other than Rehab. Bought it.
- Cooked a roast and took video proof
- Rearranged my room so my video camera has better lighting and I have an L-shaped desk. I call it the Studio. My roommates call it the Office.
I have a ton of photos and video clips of this place but I have to get them all together before I get them up, which will be after the math test I am dreading today. Writing and English is my strong subject. Math is not.
During a certain class, I am often distracted by writing in my notebook the latest quote from a certain professor. I ended up with a list that certainly won’t look like homework when he checks it. Example of something the professor has said: This formula is as useful as those movies about the woman who every time she sings the flowers grow and the ravens turn into robins.
Or: I much prefer addition over subtraction, because as my grandmother always said, addition is bright and happy like the sun, and subtraction is cheap and tawdry like the moon.
Or: If I am feeling really evil tomorrow, this will be on Friday’s test.