- September 26th, 2011 at
10:19 am by --KALEB NATION-- -
My latest video is now on the front page of Buzzfeed.com! And look at all the internet folk displaying their obvious affection for me on this splendid Opposite Day.
I’m sure many of you are currently (or soon to be) going through Old Facebook Withdrawals, or at least you’re seeing your friends go through them. TELL THEM TO CEASE SUCH FEELINGS. It’s like crying every time their pet grows new hair. Facebook changes just as often. And the new Facebook is made of so much awesome, it simply leaks it like octopus ink.
Tried it and still don’t like the new Facebook? Let’s take a quick walk back to Myspace. Suddenly, the new Facebook doesn’t seem so bad after all, eh?
43 comments »
Posted in Videos
- February 1st, 2008 at
5:54 am by --KALEB NATION-- -
Lots going on:
- Signed up a few new affiliates for the show
- Got a new site for the show
- Kaza Kingsley said she will be playing my Erec Rex video at schools coming up this year on her tour.
- My first Izzy video has gotten over 4,000 views
- My Man-gibon video has gotten over 1,070 views in 3 days, and I didn’t even send it anywhere.
- My inHumanities test wasn’t half bad. Luckily I knew Frankenstein pretty well.
- Caught up with somebody I haven’t talked to in many years
- Finally heard a Amy Winehouse song other than Rehab. Bought it.
- Cooked a roast and took video proof
- Rearranged my room so my video camera has better lighting and I have an L-shaped desk. I call it the Studio. My roommates call it the Office.
I have a ton of photos and video clips of this place but I have to get them all together before I get them up, which will be after the math test I am dreading today. Writing and English is my strong subject. Math is not.
During a certain class, I am often distracted by writing in my notebook the latest quote from a certain professor. I ended up with a list that certainly won’t look like homework when he checks it. Example of something the professor has said: This formula is as useful as those movies about the woman who every time she sings the flowers grow and the ravens turn into robins.
Or: I much prefer addition over subtraction, because as my grandmother always said, addition is bright and happy like the sun, and subtraction is cheap and tawdry like the moon.
Or: If I am feeling really evil tomorrow, this will be on Friday’s test.
3 comments »
Posted in About Me, Authors, College
Tags: Amy Winehouse, College, Erec Rex, Facebook, Frankenstein, Kaza Kingsley, Magibon, Mangibon, Radio Stuff, Texas